Most of my friends keep telling me that they have a good job and earn good enough but still something is missing in life. The need to earn more money makes them work for 12-14 hours, sometimes on weekends and even after earning a handsome amount the standard of living does not improve.
They say life has become routine and if you have kids most of the earned money goes into their education or medication. Planning a holiday with family is next to impossible considering the busy work schedules and not to forget the expenditure involved.
Knowing that I work as an Immigration Consultant the most frequently asked question is “Do you think anything can change my life?”
My answer is always “Why don’t you migrate by applying for PR ? Countries like Australia, Canada and Denmark have great benefits for PR holders”
RIGHTS and BENEFITS that you and your family can enjoy once you are granted a Permanent Residence Visa
- RIGHT TO LIVE INDEFINITELY - A permanent visa entitles you to travel in and out of the country all you want for the length of your visa (usually 5 years). If it has expired you can apply for extension.
- FREEDOM TO WORK- Permanent residents can work for any employer in any occupation. Permanent residents enjoy the same benefits under these laws as the citizens. They can become a part of trade unions and can claim worker’s compensation.
- ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP
- HEALTHCARE ENTITLEMENT & SOCIAL WELFARE BENEFITS - You are eligible for Medicare which is a comprehensive coverage which covers all the possible aspects of healthcare possible. You will also qualify for cheaper health insurance. The social security benefits given out by this department extends to students, families, retirees, unemployed, parents and people with disabilities.
- Countries like Canada offer FREE EDUCATION- All children under 18 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public school system.
- Maternity and parental leave – In Canada, working parents are given time off when a new baby is born or adopted. Women can take up to 12 months of maternity leave and receive 50 to 65% of their normal income.
- CREDIT RATING- Once you become Australian Permanent Resident, your credit rating immediately goes up. You will be in a better position for approval of home loans, car loans, personal loans, credit cards and so on.
- PRIVILEGE TO SPONSOR. Permanent residents can also sponsor their relatives for acquisition of permanent residence.
And the list goes on…..
Now it’s time to sit back think and apply for a PR to change your life before it is too late.