Quick Enquiry
  • Posted on : 19 Apr 2016   
    All the potential immigrants with H1B visas in the United States can work in the United States for six years continuously. The H1B visa is a dual intent visa; the applicant can apply for the permanent residency without losing their working rights. It is their discretion whether to apply for the perm....Read More
  • Posted on : 26 Jul 2016   
    Most people often  get confused with “permanent resident” and “U.S. citizen”. Of course, both have the right to live in the United States legally without any issues. Who is permanent resident and benefits? A permanent resident has been granted  the right, to live in the United States p....Read More
  • Posted on : 03 Aug 2016   
    When prospective migrants start thinking about a green card of the United States, it obviously means they are looking easiest way to obtain permanent residence. In the present, U.S. immigration system, the wait for a green card could be ten years or more. Few lucky people can get that visa in lesser....Read More

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
Chat Icon